Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Rydalch Family Christmas Party


It's that time of year again for the family Christmas party.  We've been doing this for as long as I can remember.  We use to do it on Christmas eve when I was younger and all our grandparents would come celebrate with us.  Years later we moved it to the saturday before Christmas, unless that saturday happens to be Christmas eve...like this year.  We finally had to move the party to the church house since our little family is getting pretty big.  After a wonderful dinner, we gather the chairs into a circle while my mom reads a Christmas story and we pass around sealed envelopes with money inside.  The kids love it and my mom puts lots of thought into the beautiful story she tells.  Above is a picture of mom, dad, my brother Dan, my sister Shell (who had surgery on her shoulder) and myself.  I love the look on Dans face!!  Here are a few more pictures of my kids and grandkids.





 Gavin, Ian and Logan

Amy and Daniel suprised dad with a
gun engraved with his name and a
picture of a horse.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Mom, I must say -these are some pretty great pictures! I love the one of you with your siblings and parents. You look beautiful, as always! The picture of Ian, Gavin and Logan is.... I'm at a loss for words, actually. They all look so grown up! And you the photo of Grandpa is fantastic! What a thoughtful gift, I'm sure he LOVED it!