Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Another Year Older!!

When you get to spend the day with all the people you love, it makes it worth getting a whole year older!!!  I decided to drive to Salt Lake to meet Brandi, Amy, Jason and my mom for a birthday lunch.  I thought I would be better for just one of us to drive through that awful traffic and road construction in Utah county!!  It was an AWESOME lunch!!

Jonas, Bea, Jason, Dominic, Mom, Me, Amy and Tailar

Then it was back on the road to head home to celebrate with all the rest of my family.  Holly made some yummy chocolate/raspberry cupcakes and we had some homemade peach ice cream.  Everyone that is close to my heart either took time to spend time with me or they called, sent texts or facebooked me.  It was a wonderful day!!

Logan, Kenzie, Gavin, Haylee, Taite and the yummy cupcakes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still think that picture of you and the cupcake is adorable :)

Brandi said...

I was just going to say the same thing, Holly! It's a great picture, Mom! You are young and beautiful!!!