Monday, January 17, 2011

A good reason to visit Sanpete

I am so glad I got Bea hooked on a dentist here in Sanpete!  It means that whenever she has a dentist appointment, we get to spend time with her family.  Sadly, Ian chose not to come this time, but we really enjoyed our time with Brandi, Damon and Jonas.  Damon even came to church with us and ranked it as #3 on his list of favorite things to do when they visit us (He says he wants to come again as long as there is plenty of Bilar and crayons and paper).  #1 on his list is driving the truck for Grandpa when he feeds the cows...I never did find out what #2 was.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Mother, I'm impressed! I brought up your blog to put in my bookmarks and I was surprised to see that you had actually written something new!

Cute picture, BTW! Damon said that playing with his counsins was #2 on the list :)

Welcome to the blogosphere! Keep up with good work :)