Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthday Celebrations


This week I had a chance to celebrate both my mom and my dads birthdays.  Randy and I met dad and Paula at Ruby River in Provo to start the celebrations.  Althought he protested at first, he did decide to join us for a non-birthday dinner...he says he doesn't do birthdays anymore. I brought my camera but toally forgot to pull in out :(.  We had a wonderful dinner and lots of fun conversation...Love you Dad 

On Friday, Taite and I traveled to Orem to meet up with mom to celebrate her birthday.  Between all her other birthday invites to breakfast and dinner...and my busy schedule, Friday worked out the best for all of us.  Mom likes to meet in the parking lot of University mall since her car is well acquainted with that location.  Then it was off to the Olive Garden for a tasty lunch.  I was able to catch her up on what was going on with our family with the videos and pictures I had taken with my new super-duper phone. It was time well spent...Love you Mom

After we got mom back to her car, Taite and I did a little shopping.  While we were at the Provo Town Centre, this little train went driving by loaded with kids.  We followed it to the loading area and Taite got to go for a train ride.  The engineer was so sweet with the kids!   All Aboard!

No comments: