Friday, June 17, 2011

39 Years

It's really hard to believe it's been 39 years since that special day.  I know they say that times flies when you are having fun.  Don't get me wrong...I am a realist and I will be the first to admit that there have been some not so fun times, but I love how the two of us have been able to work through those hard times and feel blessed with so many good times.  I can truly say that I love Randy more today than I did that magical day 39 years ago and each day with him is an adventure.  I also am truly blessed because of what our marriage has brought into my life.  Our five beautiful, wonderful and awesome children...Brandi Sue, TaNeal, Holly, Amy and Jason.  And then add our son-in-laws Morgan, Wayne, Aaron and Daniel and our sweet daughter-in-law Krysten...and just when you think that you couldn't possibly add any more to make your life complete...along come the grandchildren...which are definitely your gift for not killing your kids when they were younger!!  Ian, Kenzie, Gavin, Wyatt, Logan, Haylee, Dominic, Damon,Taite, Tailar and Jonas...Granny loves you with all her heart.  And Randy...thank you for putting up with me for all these years, for making me laugh, for loving me, for taking care of me and for allowing me to be me. I love you!! 

1 comment:

Brandi said...

You and Dad are such a great example of how a marriage can be. I know you've had your hard times, just like everyone else, but it's truly an inspiration to see the two of you together and how much you love each other!

I completely nominate you guys as the cutest couple ever :) Congratulations on 39 years!!!! Love you so much!