Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bowling Buddies

This week was the beginning of the kids summer vacation.  I was feeling like a little bowling, so I called my grandkids to see if they wanted to go with me and of course they said yes.  It's been a while since I've thrown a ball down the alley...the last time ended with a trip to the emergency room with a pinched nerve in my back.  But I have an awesome new chiropracter who can fix me up if that happens :-).  My first game was so bad I told the kids we were going to play another round just so I could redeem myself!  My score for the second game was 121 (I won't even mentioned what it was for the first game!!) I can see that I need a lot more practice!!  While we were eating lunch, Logan leaned over and said "Thank you Granny for the fun adventure"...aren't grandkids awesome!!!

Our next stop was Roy's Pizza for some lunch


Then a stop to Wal-Marts vision center so TaNeals kids could say hi

No comments: