Friday, August 19, 2011

Raised in the Hood

This my friends, is my sweet son Jason...who is not only good looking and very talented, but has a personality that is AWESOME!!!  He is not afraid to be his own person...and I am so thankful he found our Krysten, who loves him for who he is.  Brandi took this picture while we were at Bear Lake and then posted it on her Facebook page. When I saw it, I couldn't quit laughing!!  Then all the comments that went back and forth between our family were priceless.  He tried to blame his quirky attire on his four sisters, but in the end I came to see how much he loves them and they love him.  So here is to being "raised in the hood" with four sisters!!  Did I mention how much I love my kids?!?!?!

Jason and our sweet Krysten at Bear Lake

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Raised in the hood, indeed :) I think Jason is a wonderful, smart and all around awesome person! You and Dad did a great job on raising a hard working and honorable young man.

This picture makes me laugh everytime I look at it :) Love it!