Sunday, October 23, 2011

Deer Hunt 2011


I love this time of year when the leaves are turning beautiful colors and all the hunters are running around town in their bright orange hats and vests.  But I also love our visitors that drop in for the deer hunt.  Randy, Wyatt, Amy and Daniel all get up early and head for the hills and I get to have fun with my grandkids!!  We also decided to light the "ring of fire" up one last time before it gets too cold.  We invited the Nunleys and the Hoopers over to join us for hot dog roasting and a dutch oven dessert...which I might add was NOT as good as the one Jason and Krysten made for us up on the mountain!  I guess I need to practice a little more :-)

Dominic, Wyatt, Taite, Tailar and Haylee

TaNeal, Haylee, Tailar and Amy
(I don't think Haylee liked the flash! Her eyes are closed in both pictures)

Holly, Gavin and Logan

Randy, Taite and Dominic

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Fun! Makes me wish I lived closer sometimes :)