Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Ian


I can't believe that Ian is 16!!!  That makes me....really OLD!!!!  Since I knew Ian had plans with his girlfriend...who was also born October 18th...and a big surprise party the day after his birthday, I traveled to Salt Lake to celebrate his birthday eve.  His resturant of choice was "The Pie" a pizza resturant up by the University of Utah.  It's an interesting place where they let you write messages on the walls with sharpie pens!!  Luckily I had one stashed in my purse.  Ian is a handsome young man who is also very smart and talented.  He excels at everything he does.  He's taking college classes in school, loves his computer and also loves hanging out with his friends.  Happy birthday Ian...Granny and grandpa love you!

Me, Ian, Damon and Jonas

Brandi, Ian, Morgan, Damon and Jonas

I sure do love this kid!!

And this is Ian's beautiful mother...who also happens
to be my daughter!  Love you Bea

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute pictures :) Thanks again for always taking the time to come up and visit the boys for their birthdays. It makes them feel special and they always love a little Granny time!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! Ian is such a great kid!