Friday, May 27, 2011

6th Grade Graduation

Tis the season for graduations and today was Wyatt's graduation from 6th grade.  It's seems like yesterday he was in kindergarten and now he will be going to the middle school.  Congratulations Wyatt!

Wyatt with his teachers Mr Syme and Mrs. Petersen.
I remember when Lucille use to come and stay at our house when
she was in high school!

It's not everyone 6th grader that will let his mom and sister
plant a kiss on their cheek and let someone take a picture of it!!



2 comments:

Brandi said...

I think Wyatt seriously needs some sunscreen!

I can't believe that his 6th grade teacher was Lucille! She looks great!

stevenjared0853 said...

6th Grade Graduation looks like a lot of fun. The happy faces in the photos made me smile. We still haven't decided on our son’s graduation party theme. He will come home in a few days and we are just planning to book the outdoor San Francisco venues for this bash. I hope it will be a fun day.