Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


In case you haven't noticed...I really LOVE my kids and grandkids.  Today each of my children took the time to let me know that they love me too.  What a blessing each of them are in my life. Their love and support mean so much to me.  I can't imagine a life without them in it.  And then there are the grandkids that help you realize that the love in a family just grows and grows.  Thank you Brandi, TaNeal, Holly, Amy and Jason for putting up with me all these years and for your unconditional love.  I marvel at what wonderful children you have turned out to be...in spite of who your mother was!  I love you!!!  And thank you for the beautiful grandchildren that bring even more joy into my life.  I am truely blessed!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I have to agree. You raised 5 really great people and we love you so much for being the fantastic mother that you are. We're so lucky! I love you!!