Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Randy


Randy turned 61 this year and since 61 candles burning on a cake are likely to melt the frosting, we decided to forgo the candles.  We tried to get the family all together to take a family picture and celebrate his birthday together, but the weather just would not cooperate!  So we had a family dinner here and made his favorite cake...carrot cake of course!!  Happy Birthday sweetie and here's to another 25 or 30 more!  

Gavin, Aaron, Holly, Logan, Kenzie, Randy, Wayne, TaNeal,
Haylee, Wyatt and Taite...and as usual...I'm taking the picture :-)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

61?! I honestly thought Dad was still in his 50's.

I love my Dad more than I could ever say! Just looking at his picture brings me to tears.... in a good way. I wish I spent more time with him. And I plan to do just that!

Thanks for marrying such a great guy, Mom :) xo