Monday, January 30, 2012

A Visit to Sanpete



I know I've mentioned this before, but I love the fact that Brandi's dentist is here in Sanpete. That means that every six months I get a chance to visit with my grandsons Damon and Jonas...I'm still waiting for Ian to surprise us and come with them.  This time down they got to meet the newest member of our family...Pete!!  Yes, our orphan dog is still here and the boys LOVED hanging out with him.  Pour Damon is allergic to dogs and his little eyes got all red and puffy, but that did not stop him from loving on old Pete.


Our day started off with the traditional Mickey Mouse waffles for breakfast.

Then it was time for Bea to head to the dentist so the boys went with me to pick Taite up from school. They decided we needed to go to Subway for lunch.  I was really surprised when they ate all of their lunch...especially since they had just eaten waffles about 2 hours before.

   Then it was time to say goodbye to Taite and Pete and...
                              

Kenzie who dropped by!  She really isn't sitting on Pete :-)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

It goes without saying that Damon and Jonas absolutely love our visits to Spring City! My boys think the world of you and Dad and I'm truly grateful to have such a wonderful place to share with my children!