Monday, January 16, 2012

Yumminess!!!


A couple of years ago Brandi introduced me to fruit salsa and it was love at first bite!!  About a week ago Kenzie sent me a text asking me if I could possibly make some cause she had really been craving some.  I sent her back a frowny face and told her that it's winter and you need fresh fruit to make it so we would have to wait a few more month.  While I was shopping at Sam's Club I found some fresh mango, pineapple and strawberries...the only thing missing was the peaches.  I decided we could just use frozen peaches...which worked out perfectly.  So I cooked up some cinnamon chips and made the salsa and surprised her with a yummy dessert for Sunday dinner.  It was AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Love this salsa! The only problem is that you can't eat a "normal portion". Once you take a bite you have to keep going -it's SOOOOOO delicious!

Your picture is perfect! Looks like an excellent batch. Darn it. Now I want some :)