Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Dinner at Applebee's

It's hard to believe that Dominic turned 8 on March 20th.  It seems like only yesterday Amy and Daniel brought him home from the hospital!  After I left Brandi's I headed west to Stansbury Park to spend some time with Dommers for his birthday.  He really wanted to go to Taco Time for dinner, but we talked him into Applebee's.  I'm sure that Taco Time would have been a lot faster.  We waited FOREVER!!!  They did bring the kids some dessert because they had to wait so long.  Dominic looks like he really enjoyed his!!  I can't wait until next weekend when he will be getting baptized...but then that's another blog story :-)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I can't believe how big Dominic and Tailar are getting. All of our kids are growing up way too fast!