Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me


Nothing in life gives me more joy than being with my children and grandchildren.  Today is my 57th birthday and the kids got together and planned a birthday celebration at Sizzler in Provo.  We are quite a motley crew when we are all together and we aren't really known for being very quiet.  What a blessing they are to me and I take the time to thank my Heavenly Father each and everyday for allowing them to come into my life.  As I looked around the table it was amazing to see how our little family of 7 has grown into 23.  Amy made my delicious cold stone birthday cake that we all enjoyed and I didn't even get embarassed when they sang Happy Birthday...which I'm sure anyone within a 5 mile radias could have heard.  Thank you Randy, Brandi, TaNeal, Wayne, Holly, Aaron, Amy, Daniel, Jason, Krysten, Ian, Kenzie, Gavin, Wyatt, Logan, Haylee, Dominic, Damon, Taite, Tailar and Jonas for making this the best birthday ever...and thanks Morgan for the sweet text, it meant a lot.


Since Bea was the one who took the family picture above,
 I wanted to make sure she and Jonas were pictured
so I can remember everyone who was there.


1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love the title of this post :)

I'm so happy that we were able to be with you on your birthday. Thank you for taking the time to go come to Provo so we could all meet up to share some of your special day with you.

That picture of you with your Mickey cake is so cute! I hope I look that great when I'm 57 (and I mean that!)

PS. That is one big family you've got there -that table seems to go on forever!