Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weather in Sanpete


I remember when we first moved down to Spring City, someone told me "if you don't like the weather here in Sanpete, wait just a minute cause it will change!"  After reading Brandi's comment about taking a picture before we left for Provo, I looked out the window and guess what...all the white stuff was gone and all that was left were puddles of water and a lot of mud. I was really excited that the poor little birdie wasn't still on the road...if you know what I mean!  And don't you just love our eco friendly landscaping?!?!?  Randy keeps the weeds down and I don't have to mow the lawn...I guess it works for us.


1 comment:

Brandi said...

Nice!!!

That's one of my favorite things about the spring weather in Utah. It changes SO quickly!

You did a great job of capturing it!