Monday, March 7, 2011

National Cheer Champions


Kenzie and her North Sanpete cheer squad got to travel to Universal City in California to compete in the national cheer competition...which opened the door to a lot of firsts for my Kenzie Lou...first time on an airplane and first visit to Universal Studios.  Their squad took 2nd in their dance routine and 1st in their cheer!!  TaNeal was even able to make the trip with her.  Nothing like a little mother-daughter time together.  Congrats my little hula lula!  I'm not going  to lie...I am really jealous I didn't get to tag along!!
That's some interesting makeup on those beautiful eyes!

Call  me proud, but I still think my granddaughter is the cutest girl on the squad!

It was TaNeals first airplane ride too! One of the girls on the squad told her it was the worst airplane ride she had ever been on...it's a good thing she and Kenzie didn't know any better!


Can you even imagine taking a group of teenage girls to Universal Studios and living to tell about it!  Miracles do still happen!!!


Kenzie got to visit the cockpit and meet the pilots while they were waiting to leave on the connecting flight from Las Vegas to Salt Lake.  They even let her pass out the peanuts to the passengers on the way home...FUN! FUN! FUN!!!!!

No comments: